Lynn Valley Care Centre values the integral role family play in the life of our residents and it's committed to encourage safe visitations, as much as possible. Visiting loved ones is guided by Provincial and Local Public Health officers. The rules and guidelines may change to accommodate our care home needs.
MONDAY – SUNDAY
9am – 7pm
Closed for Lunch: 12pm – 1pm
- All "IN ROOM" Visits must be booked ahead of time at least 6 hours in advance. Please arrive on time for your booked visit. No “walk ins” will be accepted.
- All "OUTINGS" for residents must be booked at list 12 hours in advance.
- All visitors must be screened upon entry and take Rapid Antigen Test prior to visit.
- Visitors can do RAT at home only after attending training session with our DOC or have been approved by her to test at home.
- Children under 12 years - do not need to be tested.
- Visitors wishing to take residents out - do NOT NEED to be tested unless they want to collect loved ones from their room.
- Returning residents back from outings should not be between 12pm - 1pm (lunch time) and 3pm - 3:15pm (staff's shift change).
- Residents in Manor may have up to 2 visitors per visit in single occupancy rooms. In the Lodge, 1 visitor is allowed per visit, unless otherwise approved by our DOC. In all shared rooms (Manor/Lodge) 1 visitor only is permitted when roommate is not present, unless otherwise approved by DOC.
- Visitors 12+ must be fully vaccinated and present their vaccine passport upon entry at the screening desk. Note: All visitors have the option of attaching proof of vaccination status (vaccine passports) as a file on designated place when booking visits online via visitation booking window.
- Masks are mandatory while inside the facility. You'll be provided with a new medical grade mask upon entry.
- Hand hygiene and physical distancing rules must be followed.
- All visits must take a place in resident's room or in designated areas determined by management team.
- For special visitation requests of more than 2 visitors (such as Birthday parties, Anniversary celebrations etc.) or any other concern/questions please contact Betty Wills, our DOC by email: email@example.com
Note: Please do not come in for visit if you feel sick or unwell